The Fire Cam Mini 1080 Fire Helmet Camera® is the SMALLEST HIGH DEFINITION HELMET CAMERA IN THE WORLD. It compares closely to the larger Fire Cam 1080, with the main difference being battery life—Fire Cam Mini 1080 has one hour of battery life, while the Fire Cam 1080 has almost two hours of battery life.
Recording in 1080p @ 30 fps and 720p @ 60 fps HD, the Fire Cam Mini 1080 HD is made of heat-resistant anodized aluminum with a heat-resistant glass lens specifically designed for interior firefighting. The camera can withstand temperatures up to 900F for short periods of time. It is not recommended for training burn buildings or flashover buildings where firefighters sustain high heat temperatures for long periods of time. It is designed for interior firefighters that suppress fire conditions and cool the fire. However, if your camera's components accidentally get damaged in a fire, you are covered for one FREE replacement during the first year. Fire Cam is the only camera manufacturer that offers this type of warranty.
The following items are INCLUDED in this order:
- Fire Cam MINI 1080 HD Fire Helmet Camera
- 16GB Class 10 Micro SDHC card included (or you can upgrade to the 32GB card)
- 2 rechargeable batteries
- BlackJack BJ004 mount for traditional and modern style fire helmets
- Water resistant cap for audio, including radio traffic
- Water Proof cap for NO audio—used for underwater incidents up to 30ft
- USB cable for connecting to computer and charger
- AC wall charger
- Spare waterproof o-rings
- Instruction manual (or download here)
- The FIRE CAM DAMAGE WARRANTY
The Fire Cam MINI 1080 camera records onto a Micro SDHC CLASS 6 or CLASS 10 card up to 32GB. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD USE A CLASS 6 OR CLASS 10 CARD FOR THE SMOOTHEST VIDEO.